Natural Chemistry’s Cyanuric Acid Removal Kit™ offers a two-part system for reducing excessive levels of cyanuric acid in swimming pools.
The CYA Removal Kit efficiently removes cyanuric acid from pool water. This revolutionary two-part system works without the need to drain water from the pool. The Cyanuric Acid Removal Kit takes cyanuric acid (also known as CYA, stabilizer or conditioner) out of pool water. Prolonged use of stabilized chlorine can cause CYA levels to build up over time. The CYA Removal Kit reduces high levels of cyanuric acid to help you achieve the ideal reange for a swimming pool of 30-50 ppm.
- Step 1 is an easy way to neutralize chlorine and bring levels within optimum range for CYA removal process
- Step 2 removes CYA with bioactive organic compounds
- No need to drain or dilute water from pool
CYA Remove Step 1 directions for use:
- 1. Balance pool water to the following parameters: Alkalinity 80-120 ppm; pH 7.2-7.8; Phosphates below 100 ppb
- 2. Make sure water temperature is above 65°F
- 3. Test chlorine level and adjust required amount to use to reduce chlorine level to 1-3 ppm.
- 4. With pool system running, add required amount of CYA Remove Step 1 to the pool water evenly around the edge.
- 5. Continue circulating pool water for at least 4 hours (while prepping the components of Step 2 – see that label for details).
- 6. Re-test chlorine level to ensure it is in proper range prior to proceeding to Step 2.
CYA Remove Step 2 directions for use:
- 1. Test CYA level using the test strips provided in kit – treats up to 25,000 gallons of pool water with cyanuric acid levels up to 150 ppm
- 2. Prior to treating pool, add entire contents of CYA Remove Step 2 to a 5 gallon bucket of warm water (75°F – 90°F) and let sit for a minimum of 4 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.