AquaPro’s highly effective cartridge filter systems will clean your pool down to 20 microns capacity comparted to standard sand filters which filter down to 50 microns. The compact design, along with maximum filtering capability, will reduce maintenance time needed and make your pool pad look sharp. The corrosion resistant, reinforced thermoplastic tank is construction for maximum durability and long life. It motor features a quad seal design with layers of protection built in to ensure long pump life.
- 100 sq. ft. Filter, 100 GPM filter performance
- EZ read pressure gauge
- Oversized strainer basket
- TEFC motor with exterior fan for efficient motor cooling
- ETL and CSA approved for safety
- 48,000 gallons – 8 hours
- 1 1/2 hp, dual speed pump with switch
- 1 1/2” Plumbing with hose package (2) 6’ hoses & accessories
- 6’ NEMA cord
- Includes cartridge 62442X-APX2
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.