Bio-Active Products Pool Stabilizer Reducer/Cyanuric Acid Reducer, 8 oz.
- Reduces cyanuric acid levels by up to 50%
- Eliminates chlorine-lock due to a high cyanuric acid level
- Allows sanitizers to be more effective
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-polluting and leaves no residue
- Ideal for draught stricken areas where a drain and refill are not possible
The wait is finally over
Bio-Active, a new biological and natural approach, has been proven to reduce cyanuric acid levels by disintegrating it at the molecular level. It won’t cause adverse effects on your pool and is also non-toxic, non-polluting and completely biodegradable.
Micro-organisms (Biosafety level 1): 0.1%-1.0%.
Dextrose (monohydrate): 98.0%-99.1%.
Total : 100%.
Suitable for use in commercial and residential pools with minimum cyanuric acid levels of 30 ppm (parts per million) and maximum levels of 300 ppm, Bio-Active Cyanuric Acid Reducer works to reduce cyanuric acid levels, thereby maintaining the efficacy of chlorine and other sanitizing products. Recommended for outdoor pools only.
Color Off white.
Odor: Mildly sweet, earthy odor.
pH: 5.19 S.U.
Specific Gravity: 0.71.
Solubility: Dispersible in water.
Physical State: Powder.
Product Format: 301153 – 226g / 8oz., 452g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.