EZRODI 1813-A 1/4'' Male NPT to 1/4'' Push to Connect Fittings with Black O'ring for RO Water filter System
About this item
- 1-Food-Grade Quality meets NSF Standard Material: This RO fittings are produced with food-grade non-toxic material,which is complied with requirments for materials in contact with food and drinking water
- 2-Technical Specifications: Tube Connector for connecting plastic or copper 1/4" O.D. tube to 1/4" female NPT in pipes or fittings; Body: food-grade POM; O-ring:NBR; Collet: POM+STS301; Working Pressure and temperature Range: Maximum 150 psi @ 70°F (10.3 bar @ 21°C) / 60 psi @ 140°F (4.1 bar @ 60°C); Minimum 33°F (1°C)
- 3-Various Applications: Push fit Connectors are designed for water,food and air contact but can be used with selected gases, vacuum & liquids; like Reverse Osmosis Systems, Driking water filtration systems, Water coolers, Coffee Machines, RVs, Misting Systems, Beverage Dispensers, Ice Makers and pneumatic systems etc
- 4-Easy Installation and Testing:Quick connect without tools required to provide permanent or removable leak-proof connections with RO filter; Pushing and pulling on the connection points and be prssure-tested prior putting quick fitting into service. Plumbing connectors should not be exposed to excessive side loads and caution should be taken to prevent undue stress and excessive side loading
- 5-Our ISO9001 registered quality system ensures our customers a superior level of product quality. Defects are easily detectable and maintenace is easy with its easy dismantling for access. Clip-Free Technology makes zero-leak connection without extra parts needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.