GLB® Drop ‘N Vac® with clarifying capabilities, this product drops unfilterable debris to the bottom of the pool for easy vacuum removal. This formula is effective over a wide range of pH levels.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Shake bottle well before applying.
2. Pour the appropriate amount of Drop n’ Vac™ flocculent (10 oz. per 10,000 gallons) into a bucket of water.
3. Empty contents evenly over entire pool.
4. Run pump for 2 hours and then shut the pump off. Allow unfilterable material to settle overnight.
5. Set the filter in WASTE or DRAIN cycle and vacuum to waste all settled debris. Clean the filter and begin normal operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.