Bioguard's Mineral Springs Salt Cell cleaner is highly effective at removing calcium scale. It is strong enough to remove built-up scale in 15-30 minutes, while also being safer and easier to handle than acid cell cleaners. One bottle = one cleaning.
- Turn off circulation system and remove cell according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cap one cell end with a watertight cap. Place it (cap-side down) into a clean 5 gallon plastic bucket.
- Fill cell with Salt Scapes Cell Cleaner. Note: Excess product can be poured into the deepest end of the pool.
- Soak for 15-30 minutes. Then pour cell contents into the deepest end of the pool.
- Rinse cell with a garden hose, reinstall and restart circulation.
- Rinse any spilled solution out of the bucket and off of surrounding surfaces.
For best results, clean cell at least once a season.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.