Protects against metal staining
Metalfree™ is a highly effective metal chelating agent that protects against staining and discoloration from trace metals such as iron and copper. Metalfree™ should be used as part of a well designed pool maintenance program. It does not raise phosphate levels in pool water like many other stain and scale products.
Note: This product can be used with most sanitizing systems and is compatible with all pool surfaces. Do not use with biguanides.
- Phosphate free
- Powerful formula chelates iron, copper, and other trace minerals
- Helps protect against surface staining and water discoloration caused by metals in pool water
- Protects against calcium and mineral scale buildup
Directions for use:
- 1. This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- 2. Initial Dose: Add 1 bottle (1L) per 20,000 gallons evenly around the edge.
- 3. Weekly Maintenance Dose: Each week, add 1 capful (120mL) per 10,000 gallons evenly around the pool edge.
- 4. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- 5. Take caution not to spill or splash Metalfree on deck or coping.
- 6. Do not use with biguanides.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.