Natural Chemistry’s Clear and Perfect™ is the ultimate clarifier
Clear and Perfect is a technologically advanced and highly concentrated pool water clarifier. Use to effectively and quickly clear cloudy water or to polish dull water by removing smaill suspended particles that filters cannot capture. Pour it in and watch it work. Clear and Perfect is not pH sensitive, does not affect pool water pH, and does not contain dyes or artificial coloring.
Clear and Perfect may be oxidized by high levels of sanitizer. Do not use Clear and Perfect within 48 hours of using Metalfree™, Scalefree™ or any other metal remover or stain remover.
- Quickly clears dull water
- Technologically advanced and highly concentrated pool water clarifier
- Can be used with all filter medias
- Not pH sensitive and will not adversely affect the pH of pool water
- Ultimate 6-in-1 clarifier (agglomeration, coagulation, flocculation, adhesion, compaction, and neutralization)
- 1. This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water – Do not overdose
- 1 oz. per 6,000 gallons weekly
- 1 oz. per 4,000 gallons (repeat as needed every 48 hours after cleaning the filter)
- 2. Using flip squirt cap, apply Clear and Perfect at recommended dosage rate to the pool water evenly across the pool surface (see side of bottle for measurement marks)
- 3. Concentrate on deep water areas
- 4. Run filter system continuously for at least 6 hours after application
- To keep pool water clear and clean, treat with Clear and Perfect once a week at the Standard Dosage – For pools with heavy usage, treat twice a week with the recommended Cloudy Water Dosage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.