Pool Winterization or Pool Closing Related Service Item
- Don’t forget about you pool in the winter.
- Keep the Cover Clean and Free of ACCUMULATED WATER and DEBRIS.
- Make sure your cover is always attached and that water bags are not empty or broken.
- Keep extreme amounts of water off the Pool Cover.
- DO NOT ALLOW the POOL TO OVER-FILL.
- DRAIN the cover or Pool periodically as needed.
- Follow manufactures guidelines on proper water level for your type of pool.
- If you have a well point , crock, or sump ALWAYS MONITOR and keep ground water and rain runoff away from the pool area.
- Following these guidelines will help to ensure that come spring there will be no added surprises in or to your pool including structural, integral or cosmetic damage.
Water Works Pools, Hot Tubs & More Inc. assumes no responsibility for failure of any kind. Waterworks does not express or imply any warranty or guaranty of any sort written, Verbal or implied.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.