Pool Tool 2" In-Line Zinc Anode
Pool Tool In-Line Zinc Anode is attached to the bonding wire thereby protecting all metal parts against the effects of galvanic corrosion. Zinc anodes will sacrifice themselves and corrode before all other metals in the pool. A must for salt water pools.
- 2” Slip x Slip In-Line Zinc Anode
- New installation application
- Includes 4’ of #8 copper bonding wire
- The see through housing allows the anode to be easily replaced when depleted
- No replumbing required
- Attaches to bonding wire
- Replacement anode kit (104RKIT)
- Note: The anode needs to be replaced approximately every 3 years or when it is half of its original size.