- The second step in the SoftSwim program sanitizes your pool water
- Kills and controls bacteria, using biguanide
- Test and use every two weeks or as needed
It’s as easy as A-B-C!
BioGuard uses an easy three-step system to provide soft, clear, chlorine-free water. These non-chlorine products make water feel soft to the skin, eyes and hair.
Can my pool water be sanitized without chlorine?
Yes, chlorine is not the only sanitizer that can be used to treat pool water. Biguanides are also effective sanitizers that kill bacteria while keeping the water soft. Biguanides don’t degrade with sunlight or temperature and don't change pH levels like traditional chlorine sanitizers. This means adding less chemicals making it easier to use.
• 20% active ingredient
• Polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride (PHMB)
• Polymeric action attracts contaminants
• Effective over wide pH range
• Non-staining, non-corrosive
• Stable in sunlight