GREATEST CAPACITY FOR LEAST MAINTENANCE
Convenience and virtually maintenance-free operation make this aboveground system a smart choice. Featuring Sta-Rite's modular media technology, these systems handle dirt loads of up to 15 times more than sand filters of equivalent size. Available with rugged, large-capacity OptiFlo® Series pump.
- Typical Installation – Aboveground pools
- Compact Design - Fits easily in tight installations. Sleek-looking in matte black finish.
- Easy Access - The Posi-Lok™ locking ring is easy to use. Split-tank design permits rinse-in-place cleaning.
- Superior Dirt Loading - Flow-balanced tank hydraulics direct water through each side of filter module. Uniform dirt-loading prevents clogging.
- Easy Reading- Information panels and top-mounted pressure gauge are positioned for easy reading
- Power Options- 1 to 1-1/2 HP OptiFlo Pump
Note: Operating Limits – designed for maximum continual working pressure of 50 PSI. Water temperature maximum 104°F (40°C).
||W.S.L. 150 Sq. Ft. Duel Speed Std. Cord||1.5 HP||680W00|
|PLM150||150 Sq. Ft. 27-72,000 Gallon Turnover - 8Hr||859W00|
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.