Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
!!! MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE YOUR POOL BEFORE YOU ORDER!! KNOW WHAT SIZE SHAPE AND TYPE OF POOL YOU HAVE.
Example if you have an above ground pool with a deck, a standard above ground winter cover may not work. Pool liners and covers are made to a specific shape, size, height and type and are meant to fit a specific pool. Liners, covers and some other items will have no refund availability. Measure TWICE, never assume.
- 25% RESTOCKING FEE and actual shipping charges will be deducted from refund.
- All returns must be approved by Water Works, Pools Hot Tubs & More Inc. and have a return authorization number for credit to be given to an account. Original handling and shipping charge is not refundable even if said shipping is free, it still cost money to ship. All returns must be clean, unused, unopened and in resalable condition, including original packaging. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. All returns must be made within 15 days of receipt. Solar covers, Winter covers may not be returned if opened or unfolded or taken out of original package.
- No Refund on any item that has electronics that has been used or opened. Examples- Motors, Circuit Boards, Heater Elements, pool or spa heaters.
- Swimming Pool Liners are not Returnable and any and all warranties are to be handled with the manufacture. Make sure you know the correct size, all dimensions, and type of liner you are buying!
Special orders are not returnable. Defective Items will be replaced or fixed once the defective item is returned to Water Works and deemed defective by the manufacture. This does not include neglect abuse or water chemistry issues.* Products that cannot be returned because of Department of Transportation shipping regulations include:
- Chlorine, Sticks, and Tablets of any kind
- Pre-Filled Chlorine Packs (example: Pool Frog Bac Pacs and New Water Cycler Pac)
- Bromine Tablets of any kind
- Chlorine Based Pool and Spa Shock
- Calcium Based Pool Chlorine Granules
- Hydrogen Based Pool Shock (example: BioGuard Soft Swim C)
- Non Chlorine Pool and Spa Shock
- A few other Pool and Spa Chemicals
Your return must reach its destination within 15 days from the date the return was initiated. We will ship late items back to you without issuing a credit.
No Refund or Warranty due to Damage caused by improper water chemistry, Lack of Maintenance, alterations, or improper winterization
- all products sold are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. There are no other warranties either expressed or implied. Water Works cannot be held responsible for damage due to negligence. For all warranty replacements, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- All Warranties are provided by the Manufactures. Labor, Loss of water, Chemicals or cost of water, labor and chemicals are NOT covered under any warranty by the manufacture, Water Works or the pool Installer. Most Warranties are pro-rated by Seasons rather than years. Neglect, Chemical abuse, misuse, improper installation or any damage caused by freeze or acts of nature will not be covered under warranty.
- You Must register your products with the manufacture for warranty to be honored.
Water Works Above Ground Pool and Liner Installation Policy:
Water Works is a physical retail store and a online webstore that sells Aboveground swimming pools in Michigan and across the country. Water Works DOES NOT INSTALL Above-Ground Swimming Pools or Above Ground Swimming Pool Liners. Water Works sells above-ground swimming pools as a D.I.Y (Do It Yourself) Item. Above Ground Swimming pools are the original portable / D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) pool. They are a pre-manufactured Item in a box that includes instructions on how to assemble.
- WATER WORKS IS NOT A SUBCONTRACTOR FOR ANY POOL INSTALLER.
- WATER WORKS IS NOT IN ANY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY POOL INSTALLER.
- Water Works may give a phone number or a name of a pool Installer for courtesy only per request.
- You the customer may choose to Install your pool yourself - choose from a number given of a unrelated installation company - or use any other means at your disposal.
- Know that you are the sub-contractor when hiring a outside company to install your swimming pool, liner or equipment, please do your due diligence when hiring this out. (Ask a lot of Questions) Read the tips and what to expect after the video section on this page. This even includes any phone numbers of companies that you may have requested from Water Works.
- If you choose to hire a pool installer you do so at your own choice and you know that Water Works is not the pool installer and the pool installer is not for hire by Water Works. Any labor inquires, questions about time frames or disputes in the rare occasion if shall happen are to be handled by you and the pool installer.
- Water Works is not affiliated with any professional pool installation company therefore Water Works can assume no responsibility for errors in installation by either the homeowner or by said professional pool installation company.
TIME TO RECEIVE ORDER
- although most orders are shipped within 24 hours, the actual delivery time depends greatly on the time of year. Orders placed before the Memorial Day holiday period or after July 4th can normally be handled within 1 working day or less. Orders placed during the height of the season, May and June could take an extra 1-2 days. Express delivery is available at a price; please call 734-284-3885 for details. We make no guarantees as to the exact length of time. Please consult our Staff for details when you place your order.
- Water Works offers FREE shipping on most orders in the 48 contiguous states, except for a handling charge on purchases under $150.00. However, certain large or bulky items (such as above ground and in ground swimming pools, some pool liners, pool steps, pool slides & diving boards, solar pool covers/blankets & solar cover reels, safety pool covers, etc.) may have an oversize shipping charge added to your purchase. The additional charge will vary depending on the size and weight of the pool supplies and will be noted on Item. If the Item does not note an additional charge for freight it will be considered free shipping.
Oversize Item Delivery
- Oversize item Delivery will be by LTL (Truck line) for a flat rate that will be determined by destination. Over-sized pool supplies are not available for ground shipment outside the 48 contiguous states.
Recommended Shipping Address
- Water Works recommends shipping to a location where someone will be available to receive the delivery. Water Works cannot be responsible for packages delivered to unattended addresses.
Contact For More Info: Water Works Pools, Hot Tubs & More Inc.19225 Eureka Road, Southgate, Michigan 48195 | Phone: 734.284.3885 | www.waterworks-pools.com