BOSS 804 NEUTRAL CURE SILICONE CERAMIC TILE GROUT (Grey)
A premium quality silicone sealant specially formulated for grouting ceramic tile. A one-part, neutral cure, mildew resistant silicone sealant that has very little odor and cleans up easily with warm water.
- Mildew resistant
- Non-sag formula
- Good adhesion to ceramic and porcelain, tile, natural stone, polycarbonate and lighting covers
- VOC Compliant in all 50 states
BOSS® 804 Pool & Spa Silicone is a premium quality silicone sealant specially formulated for grouting ceramic tile. BOSS® 804 is a one-part, neutral cure silicone sealant that has very little odor and has added mildew inhibitors to handle wet areas.
Silicone grout usage as measured in square feet per cartridge Tile Size Coverage (approximate)
1” x 1”.........................3 square feet
2” x 2”.........................3.5 square feet
3” x 3”.........................4 square feet
HOW TO USE
1. Clean and dry surfaces. Remove any soap film, oil or grease from surfaces.
2. Cut tip off cartridge and screw on nozzle. Cut nozzle at 45° angle. Insert cartridge into standard caulking gun.
3. Apply sealant by pushing sealant ahead of nozzle.
4. The paste-like consistency makes it easy to work: a spatula or wooden paddle can be used for tooling the surface.
5. Clean surface with warm water and paper towels.
Uncured sealant can be easily removed using a solvent such as alcohol or acetone. For an environmental and health friendlier choice use BOSS® Biggie Wipes. If the sealant is cured it must be removed mechanically by cutting and scraping.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
When stored in the original unopened containers at or below 90°F (32°C), BOSS® 804 Pool & Spa Silicone has a shelf life of 12 months from date of shipment. In countries where high heat and humidity are a factor, special precautions must be taken. Store product in a covered, wellventilated warehouse and avoid excessive heat conditions. Storage in high heat, high humidity conditions may reduce shelf life by up to 30%. Rotation of stock is an absolute necessity. Cartons should always be stacked upright with the nozzle tip pointed upwards. DO NOT stack cartons on their side. NEVER stack cartons more than 8 high. DO NOT store within 1 meter (4 feet) of roofline of the warehouse or storage building.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.