Natural Chemistry’s Phosfloc bulk phosphate remover is a high grade, iron free floc that dissolves instantly in water. When used as directed, it reduces very high phosphates in pool water. Phosphates can then be reduced to near zero levels by using Natural Chemistry’s Phosfree or Pool Magic™ plus Phosfree.
- For pools with phosphate levels over 1000 ppb
- Easy to use high-grade, iron-free floc that dissolves instantly in the water
- Buffered to not harm pool surfaces
- Can be used to clear very cloudy “swamp water” pools quickly
- Easily vacuums to waste (check filter capabilities – MUST be vacuumed to waste)
Directions for use:
- 1. With circulation system on, adjust pool water pH to 7.0 -7.2 (
- ) before adding Phosfloc.
- 2. Add 4 pounds per 10,000 gallons (This is the minimum amount required per 10,000 gallons – do not under dose) of Phosfloc to a large bucket of water and mix. If pool has a recirculation (filter bypass) setting, add Phosfloc/water mixture slowly to skimmer and allow water to circulate for 4-8 hours. Do not add directly to the filter. Turn system off and allow Phosfloc to settle (may take up to 12 hours). VACUUM SEDIMENT TO WASTE (do not vacuum to filter).
- It may be necessary to further reduce phosphate level to near zero by using Phosfree® or Pool Magic™ + Phosfree®.
- 4. Continue to maintain near zero phosphate levels all season long with a weekly maintenance Pool Perfect® plus Phosfree®
Directions if no recirculation (filter bypass) setting is available:
- 1. Add 4 pounds per 10,000 gallons (
- This is the minimum amount required per 10,000 gallons – do not under dose) of Phosfloc to a large bucket of water and mix.
- 2. With filter system off, broadcast this mixture over the water while walking around the pool.
- 3. Allow Phosfloc to sett
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.